Hepamust Syrup for Live Care Supplement For Dogs & Cats (200 ml)
Doses depend on the bodyweight of the pet. It can be given 2 – 3 times daily.
- Up to 5 kg body weight: 2.5 ml or 0.5 tsp two to three times daily
- 5 – 15 kg body weight: 5.0 ml or 1 tsp two to three times daily
- 15 – 25 kg body weight: 7.5 ml or 1.5 tsp two to three times daily
- 25 – 50 kg body weight: 10-15 ml or 2 – 3 tsp two to three times daily
- Above 50 kg body weight: 30 ml or 2 tbsp two to three times daily
Can be mixed with the food / water or can be given directly. Can be given to cats. Always follow vets recommendations and advise.
Each 100 ml contains:
- Silybum marianum – 3.75%,
- Tephrosia purpurea – 2.50%,
- Solanum nigrum – 1.50%,
- Edipta alba – 1.50%
- Tinospora cordifolia – 1.50%,
- Centella asiatica – 1.50%
- Cichorium intybus – 1.50%,
- Phyllanthus niruri – 1.50%,
- Fumaria parviflora – 1.25%,
- Cassia occidentalis – 0.75%,
- Berhavia diffusa – 0.75%,
- Terminalia arjuna – 0.75%,
- Terminalia chebula – 0.38%
- Embelia ribes – 0.75%
- Ocimum sanctum – 0.10%
- Syrup base.
Hepamust syrup is a highly palatable liver tonic which contains 15 unique herbs.
- Silybum marianum helps in the promoting hepatic tissue regeneration.
- Tinospora cardifolia exerts protective action against toxins.
- Phyllanthus niuri protects liver cells from oxidative stress.
- Hepamust syrup is helpful in the management of idiopathic liver disorders, anorexia, debility, etc. It’s also helpful in promoting rich hair coat and healthy skin in pets.
Fortified with Silymarin:
- A Powerful Antioxidant
- Has powerful free radical scavenging property
- Increases the cellular level of glutathione (a natural antioxidant inside hepatocytes)
- Stabilizes Hepatocyte membrane
- Prevents entry of toxins inside the Hepatocytes & their subsequent damage
- Reduces liver damage
- Reduces inflammation & Inflammatory mediators in liver
- Increases Hepatocyte Regeneration
- Increases the regenerative ability of liver cells by enhancing synthesis of DNA & RNA in liver
Indication / Uses:
- Liver disorders of idiopathic origin
- Drug induced toxicity
- Along with Dewormer & Antibiotic therapy
- Debility, Anorexia / Poor Digestion
- Hepatitis (Jaundice)
- Fatty liver syndrome
- For rich hair coat and healthy skin
|Brands||BAY O PET|